2. About The Facility•  Located 16 miles south of New York City•  8,000 square feet of usable raised floor•  24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC)•  Fully-redundant electrical and mechanical systems
3. ODC’s PhilosophyODC takes possession of single-tenantdata centers, modernizes them, andconverts them to carrier neutral,commercial colocation facilities.
4. Electrical Systems•  Dual feeds from the utility off of separate power grids•  Dual Caterpillar generators•  Redundant ATS providing true A/B power.•  Two internally redundant UPS systems feed 8 PDUs
5. Generators and UPS systems
6. Mechanical Systems• 100 watts/square feet capacity• Dual Glycol Loops on Separate Sources• Redundant Dry Coolers• N+1 HVAC Systems
7. Pumps, HVAC units, and dry coolers
8. Pre-Renovation Condition of the Facility
9. Renovation of the FacilityCable Remediation Batteries being staged
10. Final Piles of Copper and Fiber (1.5 tons of copper!)
11. Floor tiles being staged and installed New floor
12. Floor tiles being staged and installed New floor
13. Customers Moving InBuilding the Meet-Me Room
14. Introducing Open Data Centers’ 15 Corporate Place South!