1. The Innovations that are Reshaping Experiential Marketing “ The most important skill set of the New Marketer is intellectual curiosity”
2. RETHINKING THE EXPERIENTIAL MODEL WHY INNOVATE?
3. THINK Innovation THE RE-EMERGENCE OF THE MINORITY REPORT
4. HOW You Must Think The Future of Media will be intangible . Proliferation of widgets, gadgets, and apps is increasingly killing the impression based Marketing model. + Brands must completely rethink the “distribution” of their brand message + The ecosystem of customer experiences that is now defined by micro-interactions with the brand. The future in harnessing media will boil down to imaginative thinking .
5. HOW You Must Think <ul><li>Consumers are going to the biggest properties </li></ul><ul><li>Consumer connectivity and engagement has caused for the reinvention of the agency model, the Marketing model, and the structure of Marketing teams. </li></ul><ul><li>The marketing strategy must be about changing behavior ; noting that each touch point has a different influence upon the consumer and it will be the “effect” that makes the difference in the end. </li></ul><ul><li>In the new era of marketing, the focus must be on the modes that consumers are in when they interact with and experience messages </li></ul>
6. THINK Innovation From OOH Bus Station Wraps to Augmented Reality
7. THINK Innovation From OOH Bus Station Wraps to Viral Video
8. THINK Innovation From Collateral awareness call to action to Instant Engagement
9. THINK Innovation From Product Packaging to Product Education
10. THINK Innovation From Product Packaging to Product Education
11. THINK Innovation Making Models Part of the “Activation”
12. THINK Innovation From Analog Games to Social Gaming
13. THINK Innovation Turning Print ads into Check-ins (via Foursquare)
14. THINK Innovation From Bright Lights to Movie Magic (Obscura Digital)
15. THINK Innovation From Static Billboards to Interactive Billboards
16. THINK Innovation From Dinner Tables to Touch Tables
17. THINK Innovation From Displays to Interactive Window Engagement
18. THINK Innovation From Clipping Coupons to Mobile Coupons
19. THINK Innovation From Signage to Touch Screens
20. THINK Innovation Social Mapping for a Crisis
21. CONNECT With Us Dynamic customer experiences centered around content, applications, and communications relevant to the social relationship being cultivated will be the new sell-through approach.