Workshop participants will be asked if they have a copy of the manual. If everyone has a copy, fine. If not, those who do not want the manual will be asked to give their copy to someone who wants a copy.
1. Ibogaine Therapy: Forms and Dose Regimens Howard S. Lotsof, B.F.A., C.M.A. President Dora Weiner Foundation Staten Island, NY http://www.doraweiner.org
2. Forms in Current Use <ul><li>• Botanical - root bark </li></ul><ul><li>• Total alkaloid extract </li></ul><ul><li>• purified ibogaine </li></ul>
3. Tabernanthe iboga shrub
4. Roots contain ibogaine
5. Total Alkaloid Extract Large piece 2cm x 2cm, approx 4 grams Estimate 15% ibogaine Courtesy Sara Glatt
6. Ibogaine HCl 99.4% purity
7. All forms have multiple treatment applications <ul><li>Chemical use disorders </li></ul><ul><li>Pain management </li></ul><ul><li>Psychotherapy </li></ul><ul><li>Initiatory sessions </li></ul>
8. Each form has <ul><li>Different onset </li></ul><ul><li>Different duration of action </li></ul><ul><li>And significant diversity across the patient population </li></ul>
14. All doses are representative. Doses, including single administration doses are determined on a patient by patient basis. The graphs of dose regimens and information that follow should not be used by persons without experience to self-administer or administer to others any dose of ibogaine or total alkaloid extract of Tabernanthe iboga .
15. Single dose regimens usually fall between 10mg/kg and 22mg/kg depending on type of therapy offered: opioid dependence, stimulant dependence, psychospiritual, etc. Most doses fall in the 15mg/kg - 20mg/kg dose range to reach full therapeutic effects.
23. All doses and dose regimens shown or discussed are representative and are not indicated to be provided to any other patient or subject. All doses and dose regimens are made on a patient by patient basis upon knowledge and prior art.