– What your favorite color say about you .…?
– Just habit or psychiatric ….?
– How it talks ….?
Neat and immaculate.
Far-sighted with optimistic nature.
Well-balanced and wise.
Have a great deal of self control.
Self-sufficient and a loner. May appear to be shy,
but you do have strong beliefs about most things.
• Have a happy disposition and
cheerful and fun.
• Creative, Analyze everything.
• Good at anything that involves the mind.
• Tend to hide their emotions.
• Good at networking and getting information
out of others.
• Inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice
them, but they are generally good-natured and
• They can be a little fickle and vacillating, but on the
whole they try hard to be agreeable.
• Orange is the color of
youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity and
Extroverted and optimistic.
Action oriented and physically active.
Like to be the center of attention.
Ambitious and competitive.
Aggressive and easy to anger.
Stamina and patience.
Tending to be very solid and substantial.
Conscientious and dependable.
Steady and conservative.
Love responsibility and are reliable and kindly.
Stable and well balanced
Generous and compassionate.
Great need to love and to be loved.
You have high moral standards and doing the right
thing is important to you.
• Loyal and faithful marriage partner
• Honest, trustworthy and sincere friend.
• Aware of others feelings and sensitive to the
moods of others.
• Always making people feel welcome in their life.
• You have a thirst for knowledge.
• You can be too cautious and worry about every
• Highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive.
• Strong desire to be unique and different.
• May become aloof and sarcastic when
• Tend to be unconventional, tolerant and
dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.
• Loving, generous.
• Sensitive to the needs of others.
• Friendly and approachable with a warmth and
softness others are drawn to.
• Very much in touch with femininity - this includes
men who are in touch with their feminine side.
Independent, Strong-willed and determined.
Like to keep people at a distance.
Hold things inside.
Methodical in work.
1. Thinking of something.
Position of drawing
Left of the page
Right of the page
Center of the page
Type of drawing
Random drawing without meaning
• Scribbles is a Psychiatric and How it talks ?.
• What color say about you…??