•Will it matter if we put the motors in the front?
• If we use 4 motors, will it go faster?
• Do we have to use a lighter base?
• We think it will go faster if we use a lighter base
1. Draw a diagram to get a idea
2. Attach two motors to the board
3. Attach wires and switch to motor
4. Attach wheels to motor with sticky tack
5. In two small battery holders, put in two AA
• We needed a lighter base.
•The batteries were weighing down the car
•We need a bigger base
• I claim that you can make a model car without
buying one at the store
• I can prove this by showing right now
• Our results show that we need a lighter base
• We found out that the batteries were weighing
the car down
• You can use this in real life as a toy for racing
• Next time I would change the weight of the car
• I still wonder if you put the motors in front, if it
will go faster
1. Racing your friends
2. Having fun
Real World Uses