Aims and Objectives
• Design a new positive pathway to improve the transition of
older people from hospital to home.
• A byproduct of this will be helping to ensure that older
people are not unnecessarily delayed within hospital care.
• Awareness of the current
• Identification of how
affective, or not, these
have been in tackling the
transition of older people
from hospital to home.
Pathway Mapping Tools
• Enabling all stakeholder’s
voices to be heard.
Focus Group Tools
• The project is gaining insight from
practitioners working on the
ground, across Scotland.
• Tayside will be the main locality
for implementation of a service
• An Advisory Group with members
from Local Authority, NHS,
Independent Sector, Voluntary
Sector and JIT has been