Be the first to like this
Light is not only creating a distinct brand image, which gives a character to the vehicle but also fascinates by sophisticated technologies.
Without doubt: Not only exterior lighting concepts, but also new interior lighting concepts such as ambient mood lighting are going to become an even more important design feature of passenger vehicles in order to make customers feel as comfortable as possible and underline the emotional attitude of the vehicle.
As a result, OEMs and suppliers of automotive lighting systems are facing intrinsic challenges such as improving LED technologies for automotive interiors, developing OLED technology as a future lighting technology for automotive industry and still working on advanced concepts for exterior lighting.
Join us at our 14th International Conference Intelligent Automotive Lighting 2014 to:
* Monetise automotive headlamps design through knowledge based engineering and multidisciplinary design optimisation
* How to engineer more robust and durable LED / lens headlamp technology: Ensuring compatibility with varied global environmental conditions
* Applying the latest developments in ambient lighting: How to enhance driver experience and brand differentiation
* Exploiting flexible and energy efficient OLED technology for automotive application
* Discover the potential of laser-based signalization functions: Evaluate laser sources and diffusive materials
If you wish to download the full presentation or would like to see the final agenda, just follow the link: http://bit.ly/Slideshare-AutomotiveLighting