Be the first to like this
Functional safety is a cornerstone of a vehicle’s safety system and the ISO 26262 standard a basic foundation in and for most organizations.
Today, one can find several projects, in which ISO 26262 requirements have already been successfully implemented - resulting in knowledge on best-practice implementation processes and also highlighted obstacles to overcome along the value chain.
Constant increase in vehicle electrification and the methodology of the ISO 26262 standard are just two of the reasons why successful implementation and application is still an upcoming challenge to master for many companies.
IQPC’s 4th International Conference “Applying ISO 26262”, 24th - 27th March 2014 in Düsseldorf in Germany will bring together stakeholders from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange.
Don't forgo the opportunity to meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges:
* Benefit from tutorials during the "Applying ISO 26262" Focus Day and enhance your knowledge on ISO 26262 fundamentals
* Discuss best-practises with OEMs and suppliers and benefit from their "lesson learned" to design your strategic implementation procedures in the most effective and efficient way right from the beginning
* Evaluate strength and weaknesses of different ISO 26262 strategies to capture on opportunities and eliminate threats for your business
* Raise questions and enter into a high-quality dialogue with international industry experts to ensure cost efficiency and a maximum ROI
* Learn about future looking applications: How will increasing vehicle electrification affect the ISO 26262 process and vice versa
If you wish to see the agenda and to get a better overview on what to expect from our 4th International Conference “Applying ISO 26262”, click here for the full presentation by Dr. Tomislav Lovrić
Safety Assessor Braking EU & AP - TRW Automotive Lucas Automotive GmbH from a previous event: http://bit.ly/ISO26262-Presentation-TRW-Automotive