Be the first to like this
10th Anniversary Compound Libraries
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE HERE: http://bit.ly/CompoundLibrariesSlideshare
Maximizing information in early-phase R&D for an optimal library design and target selection
We are excited to conduct the 10th annual meeting of the formerly known Compound Libraries conference! Over the last decade we have provided the pharmaceutical R&D community with a wonderful platform for exchanging knowledge and ideas about how best to optimize the qualification of drug candidates.
We have hosted almost all major pharmaceutical companies and heard dozens of case-studies relating to important and acute issues. When returning back to the programs from previous years, it is interesting to look at the timeline of changing approaches, trends and market-related developments. Our topical spectrum ranged from compound management and acquisition to collaboration frameworks, open access, library design, screening and analysis.
This year we bring you 15 case studies about the most burning issues in early-stage discovery today and offer you a valuable trend-analysis and networking with peers and colleagues from pharmaceutical companies, biotechs, CROs and academic research institutes.
Benefit from participating in discussions about the following topics:
- 10 years perspective on synthesizing and designing compound libraries
- What is the role of ligand efficiency metrics in drug discovery? Have your say in this controversial debate!
- Next generation library design - working towards better PPI and epigenetic libraries
- Exploration of bioactive and novel chemical space by application of privileged structure concept design
- Learn from Janssen’s experience with the assembly of the IMI European Lead Factory (ELF) library
- What is the real potential of macrocycles and are they the drugs of the future?