Be the first to like this
Download the full agenda for free here:
30 June - 02 July 2014 / Sindelfingen, Germany
With a dedicated focus on advanced concepts for highly automated driving and the latest developments in ADAS
Die Konferenz thematisiert die neuesten innovativen Konzepte in Bezug auf zukunftsweisende Fahrerassistenzsysteme, die Herausforderungen beim
hoch automatisierten Fahren sowie gesetzliche und politische Probleme hinsichtlich Fahrersicherheit und gesellschaftlicher Akzeptanz. Die
Konferenz wird auf Englisch abgehalten.
The trend towards vehicles driving autonomously has changed tremendously over the last few years and has also affected the consumer
acceptance. That’s why autonomous driving is already a reality in sectors such as public transport and off highway applications.
Major automobile manufacturers and technology companies have been working intensively on advanced autonomous driving technology for the last
years with major success. Furthermore, they have made numerous predictions of autonomous car technology in the near future that is driven to
a high degree by the development of the connected car.
IQPC invites you to this International Conference "The Road to Autonomous Drive" that will provide you with information and case-studies on
the following subjects:
* Explore vehicle dynamics control for autonomous driving in terms of braking, steering and parking assistance
* Improve insight into the most important specifications of advanced technologies to meet requirements towards highly automated driving
* Discuss navigation and C2X aspects for improved automated driving
* Discover opportunities of advanced sensor functionality to improve their efficiency and reliability
* Learn how to meet legal requirements and liability aspects of autonomous drive
* Find interesting articles, podcasts and presentations in our Infocenter.