Be the first to like this
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE HERE - http://bit.ly/NVH_Slideshare_Website
With contributions from 10 international OEM companies!
The advent of electrical, electronic and mechatronic fields have demonstrated the potential of not just reducing noise and vibration in vehicle using active technologies, but has also generated the scope of introducing sounds and vibrations that could drive positive emotional response. This is a major requirement for high performance cars and is also growing its importance in the field of mass-produced vehicles.
This conference will seek to explore the latest challenges in this area and unique solutions that industry leaders are employing to move things forward.
We hope that you can join us in Crewe, the home of Bentley Motors Limited and help us make this event successful and regular in the automotive NVH calendar.
• Explore advanced passive and active NVH control-solutions, to save weight and
costs while optimising CO2 efficiency and passenger comfort
• Gain insight into advanced measuring, testing and simulation tools in a
virtual reality context for definition and development of integrated solutions that
meet passengers´perception and needs
• Explore psychoacoustics, sound branding and personalised acoustic options to
differentiate from competitors and ensure a unique acoustic driving experience
• Hear about advanced technologies and sound synthesis for Noise Optimisation
in EV/HEVs and high performance cars
• Find out about powertrain and vehicle refinement with smart materials and
innovative measuring systems that ensure low cost