PERSONAL STATEMENT: A skilled business development professional with high-level project management and entertainment production expertise.
Possesses exceptional interpersonal communication and thrives in an atmosphere demanding excellence, autonomy, and strong team building skills. A
positive team leader creating effective results with adaptable style and a ‘can-do’ attitude under arduous times. Possesses systematic and efficient time
management skills with a proven capacity to administer and control within financial constraints. A Skilled Change Agent who specializes in international
sales, fundraising, strategic partnerships, social media, SEO, creation of integrated marketing-advertising-public relation campaigns, multimedia event
production, and cross marketing promotions. Works with Senior Management to increase sales and overall proficiency. Combines sincerity and
extraordinary work ethics with outstanding customer service skills. Embraces unique insights, world awareness, and compassion for diversity.
NETWORK: Extensive relationships with key decision makers in all industries across the world including Sovereign Wealth Funds.
Extensive Relationships with Sports, Entertainment Professionals & Hollywood Talent and Management.
OBJECTIVE: Use my unique insights, passion, and talents to help a company/artist grow to new levels of success and profitability.
INTERGALACTIC ENTERTAINMENT International
Founder/Producer/Writer/Director/Chief Creative Director 1/2006-Current
• Built Team Intergalactic comprised of World Renowned Executives from Hollywood, Sports Entertainment, Advertising, PR/Communications.
• Booked, Promoted, and Produced all Cultural, Athletic, and Social Entertainment Events.
• Conceived, Created, and Implemented International Integrated Marketing and Public Relations Platforms including--INTERGALACTIC GOLF
SLOAN ARTS Los Angeles, CA
Biz Dev/Sales/Promotions/Branding/Social Media/SEO 2005-Current
• Produced and Promoted corporate art shows, events, and cross promotions for Actress, Painter, Writer, Speaker Sloan Showalter.
• Generated significant sales and placement for Sloan’s work nationally.
MACK DADDY CADDY WORLD WIDE International
• Interviewed 50 Top Golfers alongside top musicians for forthcoming book series, THE INTERGALACTIC ADVENTURES of THE MACK
• Conceptualized and Produced multimedia golf themed event, THE URBAN COUNTRY CLUB, with The RZA, DJ Evil E, & Bay Area Talent.
• Conceptualized and Produced educational lecture event focused on the arts and athletics called, THE COMMUNITY TEE OFF
• Forthcoming Promotions, Book, Clothing Line, and movie/documentary series pushing the limits of art, sport, and humanity.
RUBY SKYE San Francisco, CA
• Assisted General Manager Reginald Stagner with all aspects of event production and promotions for 200-25,000 person events.
RED INK STUDIOS San Francisco, CA/Flint, MI
Biz Dev/Art Sales/Producer/Show Curator/Promotions/Social Media Maven 2004-2006
• Conceptualized and produced art shows and gallery openings heavy in multimedia elements for 500-2,000+ person events.
• Activated Sponsorships and achieved funding for artists and events.
• Promoted internationally via various websites and promotions.
HARTLE MEDIA/7x7 MAGAZINE San Francisco, CA
Biz Dev/Sales/Distribution/Event Coordination/Promotions 2004-2006
• Managed a team of four-six employees during 15,000+ monthly magazine distribution route.
• Charted neighborhood/city trends in demographics for focused distribution
• Gathered and prepared sales leads for regional and national advertising.
URBAN GOLF GEAR International
• Marketing liaison to PGA and Champions Tour players negotiating professional sponsorship contracts and commission schedules.
PLAY BOY GOLF San Francisco, CA
BizDev/Promotions/Event Production/Sponsorship/Sales 2004
• Assisted with all aspects of Golf Tournament Production, Promotions, Group Sales, Sponsorship, and Hospitality.
PGA and CHAMPIONS GOLF TOUR International
Professional Caddy and Personal Assistant 1994-2004
• At 14, became the youngest professional caddy on the Senior PGA Tour caddying for Walter Morgan, Hubert Green, Harold Henning, Bruce
Summerhays, Jay Overton, Jerry McGee, Rex Caldwell, John Harris, Tom Shaw, and Mark Pfeil.
• Worked around Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Fuzzy Zoeller, Gary McCord, and many more Legends of Golf.
• Managed personal affairs for players such as plane flights, dinner reservations, speaking engagements, and transportation.
ABC/ESPN SPORTS Savannah, GA
On Course Assistant 4/2003 & 4/2004
• Provided statistical information to PGA Tour/ESPN golf commentators Ian Baker Finch, Billy Ray Brown, and Bob Rosburg.
• Assisted with all aspects of production for PGA Tour Hall Of Fame news conference.
FIRST TEE JUNIOR GOLF FOUNDATION Leawood, KS
Project Coordinator/Internet Marketing/Membership Sales 2002
• Organized and managed PGA Tour Clinics, Events, and Tournaments for 100 – 1,000+ people.
• Managed foundation membership program and demographic research.
• Wrote, edited, photographed, published stories for all event publicity.
K.C.C.C./BLUE HILLS C.C., INDIAN HILLS C.C. MISSION HILLS, CC Kansas City, MO
Country Club Caddy 1992-2000
• Assisted membership with all aspects of hospitality and services on course as well as pre and post rounds.
KAUFFMAN FOUNDATION FOR ENTREPRENEURIALISM Kansas City, MO
Biz Dev/Youth Advisory Board Member 1996-1998
• Wrote and Publicized City Wide RFP (Request for Proposals)
• Reviewed all Grant Proposals during funding cycles.
• Responsible for allocation of nearly $500,000 in grants per year.
Grinnell College Grinnell, IA
Creative Writing/Sociology/Communications/Youth Development 1998-2002
+Entrepreneur and Innovators Club-1999-200 +Literary Magazine Journalist-1999-2002
+Men’s Varsity Golf Team Co-Captain-1999-2001 +Pre-School Teacher-1999-2002