1. Hello! This is your 30-Second Inclusion Training Average Cost ofReasonable Accommodation Brought to you by the Office of Faith Based andCommunity Initiatives (OFBCI). Click here to begin
2. Reasonable Accommodation is anadjustment or modification to a job orworkplace that enables an employee toperform the essential duties of the job successfully. $35 $0 Less Than $500 One Million
3. Almost!! 70% of people with disabilities who are employed do not require an accommodation. In 20% of cases where an accommodation is needed, the cost is $0 (That’s right NOTHING) There’s a better answer. Please try again!
4. Come on… You can do it!50% of accommodations cost less than $500. 70% of people with disabilities who are employed do not require anaccommodation. In 20% of cases where an accommodation is needed, the cost is $0. It’s as simple as offering flexible hours, making simple adjustments with items on hand, moving furniture, etc. Please Try Again!!
5. Really?! One Million?That’s so far from being right,it shouldn’t even be a choice. Try Again!
6. Great Job!According to a 2002 study by the Job Accommodation Network, the national average for accommodating a person with a disability is $35. For more information contact: Mariann Bernlohr Training and Inclusion Manager Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives firstname.lastname@example.org 317-234-5891