Be the first to like this
The North American session of the international webinar series,"THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES IN 5 CONTINENTS" was held on October 12, 2010 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00).
The agenda for the free 2-hour webinar was:
· North America: Public and Private Measures for Fostering the Adaptation of Green Building Practices, Jonathan Westeinde, Chair, Green Building Advisory Group, North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation
· United States: Country Report on Building Energy Codes & Standards Regulation in the United States, Darren B. Meyers, Technical Director, Energy Programs, International Code Council
· Canada: Canadian Energy Efficient Building Policies, James Clark, Buildings Division, Office of Energy Efficiency, Natural Resources Canada
· Mexico: Toward Energy Efficiency in Housing in Mexico, Evangelina Hirata, Consultant on Energy Efficiency in Housing
· United States: Beyond the Code -- Energy, Carbon, and Cost Savings using Conventional Building Technologies, Joshua Kneifel, Economist, National Institute of Standards and Technology