SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
The South American session of the international webinar series,"THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES IN 5 CONTINENTS" was held on November 4, 2010, 10 pm - 12:30 pm, Brasilia ...
The South American session of the international webinar series,"THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES IN 5 CONTINENTS" was held on November 4, 2010, 10 pm - 12:30 pm, Brasilia time.
The agenda for the free 2.5-hour webinar was:
· 10:00 Introduction - Jean Carassus, TG 66 Coordinator
· 10:10 "The Ordinance on Buildings Thermal Quality for the City of Maracaibo-Venezuela" - Nastia Almao, Emeritus Professor, University of Zulia
· 10:30 "Energy efficiency in buildings in Colombia" - Carlos Valles, UPME (Energy Planing Unit), Ministry of Mines and Energy
· 10:50 "Energy efficiency in buildings in Argentina" - Gautam Dutt
· 11:10 "Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Buildings in Emerging Economies. Strategies to start actions: The case of Uruguay." - Alfonso Blanco, Mechanical and Industrial Engineer of UdelaR University
· 11:30 "Chilean Building Thermal Performance regulations: what we´ve done and what we haven´t." - Waldo Bustamante, Professor at the School of Architecture. P. Catholic University of Chile (PUC)
· 11:50 "The Brazilian Energy Efficiency Label for Buildings" - Roberto Lamberts, UFSC, Professor, Federal University of Santa Catarina, South Brazil
· 12:10 Conclusions - Jean Carassus, TG 66 Coordinator