3. Membership• 380 members and subscribers• Public sector - Cities and Rural• Private sector - Large & Small• Local schemes - Businesses & Social Enterprises• Full Membership costs £500 per year
4. Policy “I have never heard anything like this in my life” - Richard Hooper• Brian Condon’s paper on Investment in NGA• Lorne Mitchell’s drafting of 2020 Vision - how to influence the policy debate going forward
5. BeyondBroadband.coop • Second edition pdf • Knowledge Base update • Sponsorship? • Advertising?
6. INCA Cities• Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Gateshead, Derby• Special Interest Group• Launch at Future Everything, Manchester, May 2011• BDUK Urban Fund• Digital Districts Dark Fibre Project?
7. Events• Industry Day 28th February• Dutch Light Study Tour, 7-8 March• Next Gen Roadshow, 27th March, May• INCA Ultrafast Connected Cities SIG - 16th May, Manchester
8. Quality Marque• Quality Standards, OSS/BSS, Open Access Platform• A template for project development• Funding bid to BDUK - £250k
9. Marketplace• Links projects with suppliers & consultants• Qualification: Provide information about activities, size, reference projects• Presented online• Prices: £500 limited company, £250 small consultancy