Measuring and Understanding Our Dynamic Earth
Geospatial Information Value Chain
“Hexagon aspires to play a leading
role in the effort to solve the
challenges our world is facing
through its design, measurement
and visualisation technologies.”
President and CEO – Hexagon AB
The Triple ‘AAA’ Standard
• The Intergraph geospatial portfolio produces highly accurate geospatial data and
• Rigorous methods are used for remote sensing, photogrammetry and GIS
covering sensors, projections, datums and other modelling techniques.
• Geospatial data and information products produced using the Intergraph
geospatial portfolio are reliable.
• Leading edge tools drill into data to derive authoritative information.
• The Intergraph geospatial portfolio creates ‘on demand’ information, delivered
directly to decision makers over the web and to mobile devices.
• Data and information products are ‘Decision Ready’.
Intergraph Global Operations
Intergraph is a global company with local operations in more than 60 countries
Total Employees Worldwide: > 4,000
Canada ~ 150
UK ~ 140
USA ~ 2,000
EMEA ~ 1,000
Asia Pacific ~350
India ~ 500
Rest Of World ~ 120
R&D Centres in USA, India and Europe
* Employee data as of Jan 1, 2013
Selected Major Customers in UK
Utilities & Communications