Recent study of online consumers revealed that 43% of shoppers abandoned their orders before checkout No matter what the size your online business the phone bill alternative will have a major impact on your bottom-line Ensure that more of your online shoppers complete their purchase with more payment options Online buyers want choices – especially when it comes to paying for services.
Simplifies the check out experience, makes tracking easy and saves time and money by paying one bill for multiple purchases
LEC billing is a viable option and now open to new services Market lends great opportunities for future growth through digital content services
1. www.ildteleservices.com www.ildtelecom.com ILD Teleservices Growing Subscribers With Supplemental Payments: An Introduction to Phone Billing
2. “ Bill to Phone affords consumers purchasing digital goods and communications services a convenient payment alternative to credit cards. With the current financial unrest and issues in the credit card market, more digital merchants are relying on alternative payment options, like ILD’s phone billing, to provide lift.” Dennis Stoutenburgh, ILD’s President & COO
3. Buying Redefined <ul><li>73.1 % of the US population uses the internet and nearly 23% of US households do not have a credit card. </li></ul><ul><li>E-commerce environment contains a large market of consumers with limited to no access to credit cards. </li></ul><ul><li>More than 50 percent of all online consumers prefer an alternative method to credit card payment, yet the primary method of payment for more than 90% of online transactions is the credit card. </li></ul><ul><li>With the introduction of Phone Billing as a secure and viable alternate payment method, content providers are seeing an up to a 25% increase in revenue. </li></ul><ul><li>Source: Statistics gathered from Internet World Stats, NACHA and the US Federal Reserve, courtesy of Merchant Partners and ILD. </li></ul>
4. Cart Abandonment <ul><li>Recent study of online consumers revealed that 43% of shoppers abandoned their orders before checkout </li></ul><ul><ul><li>More payment options ensures that more of your online shoppers complete their purchase </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Simplify payments and you will maximize revenue. </li></ul></ul>
5. Who Is ILD Teleservices? <ul><li>e-payments division of ILD Telecommunications, Inc. a privately held American company </li></ul><ul><li>Leading alternate payment processor of online transactions between merchants and consumers </li></ul><ul><li>Enables merchants to offer customers the option of billing products and services directly to their home phone bill </li></ul><ul><li>Allows consumers to make online and telephone purchases without having to disclose credit card information </li></ul><ul><li>Processes over 120 million billing transactions per year, equating to approximately $.5 billion of third party charges placed on telephone bills in North America </li></ul><ul><li>Headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL with US-based facilities in Atlanta, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville and San Antonio </li></ul>
6. What is it? Why use it? How does it work? <ul><li>What is Bill to Phone? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Supplemental payment option for merchants, enabling subscribers to purchase services and charge it directly to their home phone bill, without using a credit card. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Why use ILD’s Bill to Phone? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Increases merchant’s conversions by up to 25% at checkout. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>How does it work? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Simple 3 steps. </li></ul></ul>1 2 3
7. ILD manages the electronic payment needs of hundreds of merchants in North America. With an annual processing volume reaching more than a half of a billion dollars , ILD helps merchants reach a new audience of buyers , while delivering first class customer support.
8. Industries We Serve Music Dating Software Donations Downloads Periodicals Gaming Telecom & ISP Movies … subscriptions , hosting, archives, search, and more. Option to Charge to Phone
9. Companies Trust ILD
10. Value Proposition Features of Bill to Phone Payment Benefits Supplemental Payment Option Increase revenue by up to 25% and drive subscriber growth. User Validation More predictable revenue streams by preventing unauthorized transactions at the time of sale. Low Risk Billing Alternative No upfront costs, no capital investment, and no need to budget company funds. Reach a currently unattainable market Reach 23% of US households that do not have a credit card. Alternative to credit card payment Increase checkout conversion rates with access to 40% of Internet users currently abandoning checkout. Quick and Easy Check Out More likely to remember a phone number than credit card.
11. Like a credit card company, ILD acts as an agent to transfer funds between buyers and merchants. <ul><li>End-user makes a purchase from Merchant via Bill-to-Phone </li></ul><ul><li>Merchant validates the billing data with ILD via third-party consumer identification information and the service is delivered </li></ul><ul><li>Merchant submits transaction data to ILD for processing in 1 to 30 days </li></ul><ul><li>ILD submits the billing information to the LEC for processing </li></ul><ul><li>LEC processes and sends the bill to the subscriber </li></ul><ul><li>Subscriber pays the LEC </li></ul><ul><li>LEC remits funds to ILD net of fees </li></ul><ul><li>ILD settles with Merchant net of fees, costs and reserves </li></ul>1 LEC Makes purchase from Merchant Delivers subscription Settles with Merchant net of fee, costs and reserve Remits funds for purchase from Merchant net of LEC fee and reserves Submits billing info Pays bill Submits phone bill which includes purchase from Merchant 2 8 3 7 4 5 $ $ $ Submits transaction data Merchant
12. Grow Your Business Through Simple and Predicable Phone Bill Payments Bill to Phone Capture more subscribers with simple Bill to Phone payment option
13. Testimonials <ul><li>Our customers say it best: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>ILD is a professional organization with management and associates you can trust . - Excel </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>I would like to commend ILD and your team for the excellent service. – The Jaroth Companies </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We truly appreciate all that ILD is doing for the sake of our business and partnership. – Pacific Telemanagement Services </li></ul></ul>