CSR Saudi Arabia 2013
- 577 views
Driving Effective Corporate Social Responsibility In The Kingdom ...
Driving Effective Corporate Social Responsibility In The Kingdom
The Kingdom's premier event dedicated to building the effectiveness and positive impact of CSR – by ensuring that it not only supports economic development, social welfare and environmental sustainability but is also aligned with business strategy.
CSR Saudi Arabia 2013 is part of the CSR series. The flagship event is held annually in Dubai. For the past 10 years the CSR Summit in Dubai has been bringing, corporate social responsibility experts from across the region and the globe to discuss the challenges faced and plan for the development of CSR in the region. This year we are bringing the same high-level of expertise with a local focus to Saudi Arabia, addressing the specific challenges encountered by CSR professionals in the Kingdom.
- Understand CSR's benefits to the Kingdom's socioeconomic landscape
- Embed specific drivers within your engagement plan to sustain CSR ROI
- Assess CSR models which align to your core business agenda
- Enhance the social value of your supply chain pyramid
- Analyse the direct impact of CSR to your bottom line
- Gain insight into community development initiatives which result in entrepreneurial projects
- Utilise expert knowledge to initiate gender diverse opportunities
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views