• What are the benefits of successful product
innovation to a business?
• Any potential problems?
New ideas within the workplace
• What changes over time have been made to
working in an office?
• What changes have been introduced to
manufacturing over time?
‘Compare and contrast the terms
enterprise and innovation’
• The main similarity is that they both involve
risk but have the potential to provide financial
• The main difference is that enterprise (“The
creation of a business to meet the needs and
wants of customers!”) may not involve new
products or processes.