Many federal funding agencies, including NIH and most recently NSF, are requiring that grant applications contain data management plans for projects involving data collection. To support researchers in meeting this requirement, ICPSR is providing a set of tools and resources for creating data management plans. This presentation will covers:
• ICPSR’s Data Management Plan Website
• Suggested Elements of a Data Management Plan
• Example Data Management Plan Language
• Designating ICPSR as an Archive in a Data Management Plan
• Additional Resources for a Preparing Your Data Management Plan
Presented by Amy Pienta, Research Scientist, University of Michigan
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.