Light projections were screened on our historical and monumental buildings such as parliament
ADDITIONAL SLIDES WITH PICS IF YOU WANT THEM
Bottom right shows our game-makers volunteers – a sample of some of the 70.000 people who volunteered
Bottom left of the para logo on the national portrait gallery The Paralympic motto is "Spirit in Motion". The symbol of the Paralympic Games is composed of three "agitos", coloured red, blue, and green, encircling a single point, on a white field. The agito ("I move" in Latin) is a symbol of movement in the shape of an asymmetrical crescent.
FE_4_Parallel Session - Redefine your destination's stengths and unique selling points - ExCel London
Building a meeting brand at
James Rees, Executive Director
• 24 hour media facility at 1 Great George St
• 8,753 registrations from 102 countries.
• Over 200 media events
• 12,000 video clips downloaded by 693 media outlets
from over 100 countries.
• Outside broadcast locations, filming permits.
• Positive global and domestic media exposure for London.
• Database of global journalists
GLOBAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITY
• 200 international business leaders, from 28
countries –tech, creative, financial,
environmental, and Business Tourism
• 1-3 day programmes including business events,
cultural activities and Olympic sport.
• Engaged with partners and stakeholders to
UK Economic Impact
• £40bn annually
• 8m business visitors
• 530,000 jobs
• 25,000 businesses