1. AIESECAlumni InternationalMeeting 21st – 28th August 2012 2012 Moscow64th AIESEC International Congress in supported by:The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian FederationThe Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation
2. content AIESEC International Congress 2012, Russia. General Information AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012. General Information AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012. Agenda AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012. Venue AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012. Study Tours
3. 1 AIESEC International Congress 2012, Russia General Information AIESEC International Congress 2012, Russia will be the biggest international youth event, bringing together 1,000 young leaders from 110 countries, as well as top business and government representatives.......... IC in numbers17-26 August, Moscow 1400 delegates 20 000 virtual participants 110 countries conferences 3 6 special events International Congress for AIESEC leaders: Global Youth Voice Conference: AIESEC Alumni International Meeting: ............. ............. over 100 This is an educational platform for leaders The conference will gather The Global Alumni Congress is global & national of AIESEC national committees to develop talented youth for joint project a 4-day event designed to partners......... personal skills, run strategic planning of creation. The platform is a provide a platform for alumni the organization until the year 2015, beginning for cooperation of AIESEC to network, discuss global issues and create between organizations and young re-connect and reminiscence. community development projects to entrepreneurs all over the World. Participants: over 400 AIESEC address them Participants: 300 Heads of social Alumni of different Participants: 700 AIESEC leaders, 45 000 and business projects from generations from all over the virtual participants from 110 countries around the world world. Duration: 10 days Duration: 5 days Duration: 4 days
4. AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012, Russia General Information 2 AAIM 2012 ESSENCE AAIM 2012 is a 4-days-long event designed to provide a platform for the International Alumni ......... Community to engage in authentic encounters to network, re-connect and reminiscence. AAIM 2012 in numbers On one hand, AAIM 2012 will serve as a bridge between generations of AIESEC members who 21 -28 August, Moscow will come together to commemorate the extraordinary accomplishments of our prominent Alumni. On the other hand, AAIM will represent a platform for sharing knowledge, resources and ideas for positive impact in society. days 4 The event will thus bring together over 400 of the brightest representatives of Russian and 4 tracks international business environment together with public figures and government officials. 400 2 toursWHY COME? delegates study business leaders Get the unique chance to see a breath taking city and business center: Moscow. virtual participants ........ Visit the country that will host The Olympic Games 2014 and FIFA World Cup 2018. partners 2 Experience an unique and innovative agenda Connect with professionals and key figures from your area of interest. ......... special events Get to know business ideas emerging from alumni around the world. Hear top representative during a unique TEDx event. Reconnect with 400 Alumni from all over the world.
5. Agenda 3 This is the draft agenda of AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 2012 that will be shaped according to the result of our questionnaire regarding your preferences and objectives for the conference. Thusday Friday Saturday Sunday Day 1 Day 2 (External Day) Day 3 (Our alumni Community) Day 4 Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Opening the day Opening the day Opening the day AIESEC Alumni International AIESEC Alumni International External Day Association Time Association Time Welcome Tea The Open end Our world Lunch Lunch (trip & talk) Lunch External Day Coffee-break AIESEC Alumni International Coffee-break Association Time Official opening External Day Connection Preparing and travelling to Coffee-break Preparation for Official Closing IC Ceremony Inspiration External Day Coffee-break Co-envisioning Alumni Hall of Fame Official closing ceremony: Celebration & Open space & Networking Gala Dinner Rminiscence Dinner Russia Day Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment
6. Holiday Inn Sokolniki Hotel Venue Holiday Inn Sokolniki Hotel is located just 10 minutes by metro from the Moscow city 4 center. A striking 25-storey building with extensive conference facilities, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi Internet in all guest rooms. The venue is just 33 km from Sheremetyevo and 54 km from Domodedovo International Airports and theres free secure parking for your peace of mind if you are arriving by car. It is also just a short metro ride from Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki to atmospheric Red Square and the world-famous Bolshoi Theatre. The guests can refresh with a dip in the heated indoor pool and linger over a meal in the fine-dining ANT-25 Restaurant with panoramic views of Moscow. Taste delicious Russian & European dishes at Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolnikis second floor Moskva Restaurant. If you want to know more about the hotel you can access its website HERE.Fleur Cafe restaurant Meeting hall Hotel exterior Double room
7. 5 Study Tours 21-22 August - Moscow city Moscow is the biggest city in Europe and the northernmost megacity on Earth. Moscow population is 10.5 million. Statistic says that Moscow population is expecting to be 16 millions by 2020. This year of 2012 was 865th birthday of Moscow, Russia. Moscow actually has more billionaires living in the area than any other city in the world. With a total of 79 billionaires. 27-28 August - Saint-Petersburg Saint Petersburg was founded by Tsar Peter the Great and from 1732 to 1918, Saint Petersburg was the Imperial capital of Russia. In 1918 the central government bodies moved to Moscow.[ It is Russias second largest city after Moscow with almost 4.9 million inhabitants. The extraordinary city is a major European cultural center.
8. AdditionalInformation Registration for AAIM2012 will be opened in the Mid March. Fixed fee will be known by that time as well. One click away from finding more about: Russia AAIM 2012 Alumni Preferences regarding AAIM2012 How to join our Facebook group AIESEC Alumni International
9. Our partners:International Partners National Partners Associations Media partners
10. 64th AIESECInternational Congress 2012, Russia Advisory Board Advisory Board is a body that advises to organizing team and has a consulting and mentoring roles. Nikolay Tsekhomsky Aleksey Marey CEO, Barclays Russia Member of the Board, Head of Unit "Retail Business" AIESEC Alumnus Alfa-Bank AIESEC Alumnus Hannes Shopra Aleksandr Kubanieshvili Chairman of the Board of Directors, ROSNO Sales director online services, Microsoft AIESEC Alumnus AIESEC Alumnus Mikhail Turetsky Evgeniya Shamis Partners, Latham&Watkins CEO & Founder, PersonnelTouch AIESEC Alumnus AIESEC Alumnae Liliya Scsheglova Olga Ryabova Government Relations advisor to the ATON Director of the Short-term Programmes’ Investment Group Institute at Financial University under the Government of Russian Federation AIESEC Alumnae Vadim Melkumov Victor Bou Vice President , SITRONICS Sales coordinator Key accounts, Russia and CIS, AIESEC Alumnus Lindab Buildings AIESEC Alumnus
11. in association withPlease be so kind and share thispresentation with your alumni friends :) Thank you! Susanne Pfeuffer Ioana Ilie Conference Manager AIESEC Alumni International Vice President International Congress 2012 +49 6131 4805369 +7 985 255 2158 email@example.com Ioana.firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook.com/ioana.d.ilie