1. Barack Obama PlagiarismBy: Christian Price, Jordan Holst, Alondra Sanchez M., and Sean Dela Cruz
2. Who did it happen to?Barack Obama a 51 year old thenpresidential candidate running against rivalsJohn Mcaian and Hiliary Clinton.
3. What Happen? Obama was accused by Clinton of plagiarism. Hewas accused because he didnt give credit toGovernor Patrick. Patrick was the one who letObama use some of his quotes from his speech.They had met before the elections and agreed thatObama could use some of his quotes.
4. Where did it happen? Obama had done his speech in Wisconsin toanswer claims from his rival, Hillary Clinton.
5. When did it happen?-Barack Obamas speech was given onFebruary 2008.-However, the speech he plagiarized was fromOctober 2006.
6. Why it happened? He was challenge by Clinton by saying thatall he had to go on was just words. Obamaquoted some of the most historic quotes frommany different historic speeches and ask if theywere just works. Obama says that he was justsharing ideas with patrick but Hillary isaccusing him of plagiarism.
7. Works CitedBaiely, Jonathan. "The Obama Plagiarism Scandal." Content Theft, Plagiarism, Copyright. N.p., 20Feb. 2008. Web. 30 Aug. 2012. <http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2008/02/20/the-obama-plagiarism-scandal/>.Zeleny, Jeff. "Clinton Camp Says Obama Plagiarized In His Speech." The New York Times. The NewYork Times, 19 Feb. 2008. Web. 30 Aug. 2012. <http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/politics/19campaign.html?_r=1>.Ferri, Lisa and Sterns,FERRI, LISA, and OLIVIA STERNS. "Patrick: Plagiarism Accusation Against Obama Extravagant"ABC News. ABC News Network, 19 Feb. 2008. Web. 30 Aug. 2012. <http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Vote2008/story?id=4310143>. Sweet, Lynn. "Sweet: Barack Obama Lifts Some Lines from Deval Patrick Speech. VideoComparison. UPDATES - Lynn Sweet." Sweet: Barack Obama Lifts Some Lines from Deval PatrickSpeech. Video Comparison. UPDATES - Lynn Sweet. N.p., 18 Feb. 2008. Web. 30 Aug. 2012. <http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/02/sweet_barack_obama_lifts_some.html>.
8. This Concludes our presentation! Thank you for listening.