1. A introduction toChina OpenStack User Group(COSUG) For OpenStack China Tour @ Shenzhen Hui Cheng, Lead Manager of COSUG firstname.lastname@example.org freedomhui.com
2. Traffic on docs.openstack.org
3. A Brief History‣ COSUG was started at August , 2011‣ OpenStack Shanghai Summit 9/6/2011‣ OpenStack Developer Conference 8/1/2011at Shanghai and Beijing‣ OpenStack Technique meetup in CASOpenStack APEC Conference at Beijing &‣Shanghai‣ Open Stack China Tour
5. COSUG activitiesOpenStack China TourRefer: http://www.openstack.org/blog/2012/09/openstack-china-tour-beijing/
6. Current Status of CUSUG‣ Google Group Mail List: 962 subscribers ‣ email@example.com‣ OpenStack.org.cn: 1961 registered users‣ QQ Group(IRC): over 1000 users ‣IDC User Group ID: 11315737 ‣Developer Group ID: 202265873 ‣Training Group ID: 257479608
7. Chinese OpenStack players
8. China OpenSource Cloud League(COSCL)
9. COSCL Vision COSCL unite Chinese Openstack contributors and companies to share R&D resources and to jointly participate and contribute the code to Openstack official projects, in order to enlarge the code and community contribution to OpenStack from China.
10. COSUG and COSCL‣ COSCL: China OpenSource Cloud League ‣Intel, Sina, Jiaotong University and CS2C‣COSUG: Focus on users(deployment andoperations)‣COSCL: official supported by companies, andfocuses on jointly development in the OpenStackofficial projects
11. StackLab.orgStackLab is an fully accessible OpenStack Laboratory whichnow mainly providing an free OpenStack sandbox for thecloud developers, users and anyone else who are interestedin OpenStack to testing and experience OpenStack.
12. StackLab.org A free way to testing and experienceOpenStack!
13. COSUG Plan‣ OpenStack training program‣ Improve Community quality and contents.Open more meetup in‣Chendu, Wuhan, Guanzhou, Xi‘An, etc, besidesBeijing and ShanghaiMore Cooperated with OpenStack foundation and‣Asia communities
14. Many Thanks toMark Collier, Jim Curry, Stefano Maffulli and the‣OpenStack foundation‣ Community volunteers and managers of COSUG‣ OpenStack enthusiasts