2. BlogSocial MediaKeywordsPagesCalls-to-ActionLanding PagesFormsContactsEmailWorkﬂowsLead ScoringCRM IntegrationsSocial MediaSmart-Calls-to-ActionEmailWorkﬂowsAttract Convert Close DelightStrangers Visitors Leads Customers Promoters• Inbound marketing is a holistic, data-driven approach to marketing that involvesattracting and converting visitors through content and personal context.• Marketers are looking to inbound marketing as a solution to reaching today’sfragmented, digitally savvy consumer audience.INBOUND MARKETING METHODOLOGY.
3. WE ASKED OVER MARKETERS3,300128IN COUNTRIES WHAT THEY THINKABOUT INBOUND MARKETING.
4. HERE’S A SNEAK PEEKOF WHAT THEY SAID…
5. INBOUND’S MARKET SHARE.of marketers practiceinbound marketing.58%54%more leads are generatedby inbound than outbound.Survey n: 3,339
6. “This report should get your whole team,from your CEO, salespeople and marketersenthusiaﬆic about the future of marketingat your company in 2013 and beyond.”-Bryan Eisenberg, Partner, Eisenberg Holdings@TheGrok
7. INBOUND MARKETING IS GROWING.of marketers will increase inboundspending this year – the third yearin a row that inbound budgets areincreasing at a near 50% pace.48%Survey n: 3,339
8. INBOUND IS PROFITABLE.as many marketerssay inbound delivers a belowaverage cost-per-lead vs. outbound.2XSurvey n: 3,339
9. The complete State Of Inbound MarketingReport is packed with inspiring data on theinbound marketing industry. To receive theentire report once it’s published, just clicknext and provide your email address.WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING?