3. FACT:More than half of active Twitterusers follow companies,brands, or products on socialnetworks. SOURCE: EDISON RESEARCH, 2010 3
4. SOURCE: EDISON RESEARCH, 2010
5. With many users followingbrands on social networks,and an even larger percentageof those users makingpurchases, it’s no wonderTwitter has been used as abusiness tool!
6. U.S. Twitter users are more educated than the general population. SOURCE: EDISON RESEARCH, 2010 6
7. U.S. Twitter users have a higherincome than the general population. SOURCE: EDISON RESEARCH, 2010 7
8. The more educated users areon a social network, thegreater the likelihood thatthese users are sharingvaluable content.If these users also have higherincomes, they become bettertargets for business.
9. SOURCE: STATE OF INBOUND MARKETING, HUBSPOT, MARCH 2012
10. Clearly, brands are extractingvalue from Twitter if a third ofthem find the social networkcritical for their business.
11. Companies that use Twitter average 2xmore leads/month than those that do not. SOURCE: STATE OF INBOUND MARKETING, HUBSPOT, MARCH 2012 11
12. Well that’s just more data toback up why marketers shoulduse Twitter for business!
13. IF YOU blog.hubspot.com/ Twitter.com/hubspotTHOUGHT THIS Facebook.com/hubspotWAS AWESOME, Linkedin/com/hubspotPERHAPS Youtube.com/hubspotYOU’D LIKE TO flickr.com/photos/hubspotBE FRIENDS Slideshare.net/hubspotONLINE?
14. MAKE YOUR MARKETINGAWESOMETry HubSpot FREE for 30 days!http://HubSpot.com/free-trial
15. Search Engine Optimization Blogging & Social Media Lead GenerationAll-in-One LeadMarketing Software Management Email & Automation Marketing Analytics