HubSpot's Viral Marketing Video ContestPresentation Transcript
VIRAL VIDEO CONTEST
WHAT IS HUBSPOT
HubSpot provides an all-in-one marketing
software platform that helps more than
10,000 companies in 56 counties attract
leads and convert them into customers.
We’re kind of a big deal.
WHY INBOUND MARKETING?
TRADITIONAL MARKETING IS BROKEN.
Buyers are taking control. They’re tuning out old
school marketing tactics like billboards, cold calling
and ads that are impersonal and interruptive.
THERE’S A BETTER WAY.
AN INBOUND WAY.
Inbound marketing focuses on using quality content
to attract people to a company’s website through
online channels like Google, blogging, and social
SO HERE’S THE DEAL…
The contest is simple. Just…
1. Familiarize your group with inbound marketing
2. Create a viral video that tell the world why your
group loves marketing
3. Upload your video to the YouTube machine on
the interwebs and promote it throung inbound
4. The group with the most video views will be
Check out this dope cheddar.
We’ll host your next group
meeting at our Cambridge
oﬃce. Will there be free food?
You know it. Your group will
also get a VIP crash course with
our CMO, Mike Volpe, on
building a personal brand.
But wait, there’s more! We’ll
give you free tickets to the
world’s largest gathering of
inbound marketers, INBOUND
2014. Just check out the
video from last year.
1. Sign up with (use the link below) by February 1st
2. Create and upload your max 2-minute video to
YouTube by February 28th
3. Fire up your inbound marketing and get the most
views by March 31st – you will be competing
against other student groups in Massachusetts
4. Winners will be selected April 1st