Unique Features of Generic Wormer Tablets for
• A generic all wormer tablet for dogs equivalent to Canex
• Provides broad spectrum protection against the common 11 intestinal worms found in
dogs including hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms, including hydatid
• Tablets are double-scored for accurate dosing
• Great quality without the high price tag
• Safe to use on puppies, pregnant females, and older dogs
• Each tablet contains: Praziquantel, Pyrantel, and Oxantel
• Each tablet treats up to 22lbs (10kg) bodyweight
• Available in packs of 4,6, 50 and 100 tablets
Dosage and Administration
Puppies: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then every three months.
Adult dogs: Treat regularly every three months for the animal's lifetime. If whipworms are known
to be present, treat every six to eight weeks after 3 months of age. In hydatid areas, dogs should
be treated every six weeks.
Pregnant and lactating females: Treat prior to mating, ten days before whelping and then every
If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
Dose one tablet per 22lbs (10kg). Tablets are double scored, so can be accurately broken into
quarters for accurate dosing for smaller dogs. Always weigh the dog before dosing to ensure that
you do not underdose the pet. Tablets may be given whole, directly into the mouth, or hidden in
food. Ensure that you watch the pet after dosing to check that the entire dose has been