2. There was my final front cover, I use buzz andpull words to attract my audience, whilst usingan informal mode of address to talk to thereader. I also use the same font throughout mymagazine to keep it flowing, yet on the frontcover I have words in red with a stroke of yellow(for example) to really stand out to the readeron the shelf. I use a black and white image sothat the text on the page stands out more,jumping out to the reader. I also use words suchas ‘Exclusive’ and ‘Free’, to really attract theaudience and show them that they are gettingthe best from this magazine.
3. This my rough cut before my final piece, afterhearing my audience feedback I immediatelydecided to make to sub headings more excitingand attractive to the reader grabbing thereattention.
4. There was my contents, by straight away using alarge masthead saying ‘Contents’ it immediatelytells the reader what this is, then by the use ofimages with page numbers it makes the page moreexciting and attractive to the audience. Whilst stillgiving enough information with sub-headings downthe side using informal language to talk to thereader as through research that is more how mytarget audience will speak, so they will feel thismagazine speaks to them more. Furthermore whilstkeeping the colour scheme and the font going itkeeps the magazine flowing nicely from page topage.
5. This my contents page before audiencefeedback, after audience feedback I decided toadd text beneath my sub-headings to give extrainformation to the reader. I also decided to adda light grey background for more colour and sothe text and images stand out more.
6. My layout and structure for my double page-spreadreally challenges conventions. Yet this is what I washoping to achieve as I wanted to grab the readersattention and make this as interesting as possible.By putting the image just over half a page it isimmediately what the reader will look at, also byusing a pull quote next to it, it will draw the readerin. Furthermore although this piece is conventionalI still keep the colour scheme and font the same tokeep the magazine flowing. Again I keep the modeof address informal to be able to talk to myaudience easily keeping it flowing.
7. After hearing my audience feedback Iimmediately decided to add more text and put itinside the ‘C’ to challenge conventions andreally jump out to the reader. By doing boththese things it hopefully made my piece moreinteresting.
8. Audience feedback from Sophie Dilger on Double Page Spread.I think it’s really good what you’ve done so far, Ilike the colour scheme and how you’ve put theimages behind the big ‘C’ to make it moreexciting. If I had one criticism I would say youcould add some more text? I really like thelayout though. Well done.