Be the first to like this
The eHandbook of ECC (eHandbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers) includes important information and
treatment recommendations from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency
Cardiovascular Care. This eHandbook is the electronic version of our popular printed quick-reference tool.
• Information for ACLS, ACLS-EP, BLS, PALS, PEARS
• Simple, easy-to-use algorithms and drug treatments
• Step-by-step guides and checklists to help healthcare
providers perform accurate steps for quality care
• Available for the iPad or iPhone through the Apple
• To download the app, search the App Store using any
of these keywords: AHA, ECC, CPR, Resuscitation,
ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS, Treatment Algorithms
• Devices: iPad 1, 2 and 3; and iPhone 3GS or higher
• Software: iOS 4 or higher
• Space requirements: up to 15MB; the handbook itself
may be up to 120MB
This reference tool is intended for use by personnel in
emergency, intensive care or critical care departments,
emergency medical care providers, first responders
and AHA and other BLS, ACLS and PALS Instructors.
When lives are at stake, don’t settle for less.
Insist on quality training from the leader in
emergency cardiovascular care programs: the
American Heart Association.