2. Once upon a time, Tyrone had to prepare for some winterfestivities and he wanted to prepare his signature Fruit Salad.
3. He was so preoccupied in his preparations that he couldn’t leave hishouse in Lynnwood, and he needed someone to make his salad, so he called out for a friend out of his window.
4. Tyrone found a nice fellow and then proceeded to discuss what he needed and what to do with his fruit salad ingredients in a crude dialect with sporadic hand gestures.
5. Tyrone’s new friend, Darryl then went off to the market after recording Tyrone’s message.
6. When he got to the market, Darryl utilized Urban Dictionary and various translation services to decode Tyrone’s directions.
7. After successfully comprehending Tyrone’s commands, Darryl spedthrough the local Walmart’s food section for select delectables, and then to the arts and crafts section to finish the job as asked.
8. Then in the dirty Walmartbathroom, he finally crafted the fantasized fruit salad with the instructions from Tyrone.
9. Table:• Tyrone = DNA• Lynnwood Home = Nucleus• Outside the window talking = mRNA• Talking = Transcription• Slang and Hand gestures = Codons• Friendly Darryl = tRNA• Supermarket = Ribosome• Goes on Urban Dictionary = Translation• Shopping List = Amino Acids• Fruit Salad = Protein