1. HOW TOMAKE ACONFERENCECALLA quick guide to the general steps you’ll need togo through to make a conference call.
2. 1. Find a conference call service provider.To make a conference callyou’ll need to use aconference call serviceprovider.Many business phonesystem providers includeconference callingfunctionality as part of thepackage.2. Get the information for joining the call Follow your service providers instructions for creating a new call. When you’ve done this you will usually be given a phone number and pin code which others will use to join the call.
3. 3. Test that you can join the callTo save anembarrassment it’s agood idea to check thatyou can join the callbefore you give others theinfo for joining. 4. Set a time and invite people When inviting people remember to give them the details for joining the call. Always double check that they have the right information.
4. 5. Find somewhere quite to call from.It’s a good idea to find aquiet area to make the callfrom.If you can’t find a quietspace try and find ways toreduce the backgroundnoise where you are. 6. Start the call It’s good practice to join the call early. It means you can double check everything’s working ok. It’s also polite to make sure others don’t have to wait for you.
5. 7. Check that everyone has joinedBefore you start it’s agood idea to check thateveryone who issupposed to be on the callhas joined.You may occasionally findthat people can’t makethe call, but at least you’llknow who’s on the line.