• Documents are the main concept in document databases.
• A document in a document database is simply an entity that
contains a collection of named fields
• It can be :
• And so on ..
Designing Document Database
• Modeling Data as Documents
• JSON, BSON, XML …
• Denormalizing Documents and Embedding Data
• Normalizing Documents and Referencing Data
• Handling Complex Relation
• Retrieving Data and Indexing Documents
• Summarizing Data by Using Materialized Views
• mongo, mongod
• mongoimport, mongoexport
• Export and import data as JSON or CSV
• mongodump, mongorestore, bsondump
• Create and restore binary export
• Overviewing the status of the MongoDB server
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.