Be the first to like this
Think you don’t need virus protection on IBM i? Here’s why you do:
- The IFS is vulnerable and most modern applications and protocols use it.
- Viruses can hide inside Java and UNIX files, and IBM i can execute them.
- Anything an administrator can do, a virus can do.
And it’s not just viruses in the traditional sense. Many types of malicious code can compromise your security. And as the news shows, these breaches happen all the time. Fortunately, it’s easy to protect your IBM Power Systems with StandGuard Anti-Virus.
Key feature include:
- McAfee Scanning Engine
- Native applications for IBM i, AIX, and Linux
- Protection for Lotus Domino
- Object Integrity Scanning