7.2: Stamp out Cyber-Bullying
Research in to cyber-bullying
1. Collect some information about
– What is cyber-bullying?
– Why does cyber-bullying happen?
– How does cyber-bullying happen?
2. Don’t forget to make a note of where you got your information from
To increase your level you could
• Use 3 different websites to get your information – Level 6
• Use 3 different types of sources of information (e.g. Books,
Newspapers and websites) – Level 7
This is due by the start of next lesson.
HELP! I don’t have a computer or the Internet at home! I can’t do
Don’t worry. There are
plenty of computers in
school; you can always
complete your work at
lunchtime, break time or
after school. Why not try
going to the library?