The Lord Of The Rings
-Jose Manuel Cosano Díaz
-Ignacio Raigón Navajas
-Manuel Rodríguez Servián
• DIRECTION: -Peter Jackson
• PRODUCTION: -Peter Jackson
-Barrie M. Osborne
• MUSIC: -Howard Shore
• GUION: -J. R. R. Tolkien (novela)
Elijah Wood- Frodo Bolson
Ian McKellen- Gandalf
Viggo Mortensen- Aragon
Miranda Otto- Eowin
Karl Urban- Elrond
David Wenham- Faramir
John Noble- Denethor
Hugo Weaving- Elrond
Liv Tyler- Arwen
Cate Blanchett- Galadriel
Christopher Lee- Saruman
Brad Dourif- Lengua de
Sean Bean- Boromir
Ian Holm- Bilbo Bolson
Craig Parker- Haldir
Sean Astin- Samsagaz Gamyi
Orlando Bloom- Legolas
John Rhys-Davies- Gimli
Billy Boyd- Peregrin Tuk
Dominic Monaghan- Merri
Andy Serkis- Smeagol/Gollum
Bernard Hill- Zheoden
• John Ronal Reuel Tolkien was
born in Bloemfontein on 1892.
• He died in Boumemouth on 1973.
• He worked in the Oxford’s
• He write the novels The Lord Of
The Rings, The Hobbit, The
Simarillion and The Children Of
• He is the father of the modern
fantasy literature .
• The story is about a community made by
hobbits ( medium-high men), men, wizards,
elves and dwarves whose have to fight against
the dark force of the dark lord Sauron and his
army of orcs, uruk-hai and the nine warlocks
kings, the nazguls. But exist a ring of power
created by Sauron what is with the
community. The community will have win to
the dark army and destruct the magic ring.
• We have chosen this film because we think
this is the best film about the battle for the
fantastic medieval age. The films (because the
story is divided in three parts) are greats and
they have some “Oscars”. The sound band is
one of the best and the argument is good.
• We also chose this film because we like this
types of stories.
What do you change?
• The film is grate but I think the battles are
very longs and there aren´t many. In my
opinion there are more battles and slower.