1. Meet Manuel…Photo credits: mirandopablo … He died of sk in cancer.
2. He was always at high risk for skin cancerbecause he had large number of moles on hisbody.Photo Credit: Hendrikspeck
3. He also had a family history of melanoma.Both his mother and brother had molesremoved, as a result.Photo Credit: Hendrikspeck
4. He noticed a lesion may have been He k new it on his skin one morning. It was abnormal and very discolored, but he cancer because… away. thought it would eventually go The biopsy of hisPhoto credits: milomingo mole came back positive for MELANOMA. After… couple of months, sk in w aswent a the lesion on his he finally abnormaldoctor for adiscolored. to the and very biopsy.
5. Manuel could have taken more skin self- exams and done a better job tracking the moles on his skin with photographs.Photo Credit: Hendrikspeck
6. He could have also avoided too many hoursHad he taken better care of his or hat.of sun exposure without sunscreen skin,