Be the first to like this
Health Datapalooza IV: June 3rd-4th, 2013
Family Feud’n – Payers and Providers Square-off in a Survey-Based Game Show
Many see insurers (payers) and doctors (providers) often having contentious relationships in health care. But is that really the case? More importantly, wouldn’t it be informative if the critical issues were discussed in public in a winner-take-all game show? With programs like Medicare Advantage, CMS has incentivized both payers and providers to use publicly available data to improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction. What potential does liberated data provide toward establishing harmony?
We’ll play a game with payer and provider teams composed of experts familiar with HHS data to improve clinical performance and member experience who are working towards the same goals but from different sides of the aisle. Join us as we get to the bottom of it all as leading-edge payers and iconic providers take part in a survey-based game show.
Host: Joshua Rosenthal, Co-Founder, RowdMap
• Eric Price, Chief Financial Officer, Visiting Nurse Service, New York Health Plans
• Elizabeth Strombom, Senior Vice President, Medicare and Medicaid, Florida Blue
• Bill Wray, Chief Operating Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
• Jack Lewin, Independent Consultant
• Jordan Shlain, Private Practice Physician
• David Wennberg, Chief Executive Officer, Northern New England Accountable Care Collaborative