Sport tune is upbeat and happy, this shows they are going to start winning or going to start doing well.Pulp Fiction music kicks in when two looney tunes character mock/ copy the look of Pulp Fiction.Tweety bird song makes her seem innocent and cute… but she isn’t when she starts to beat up the other team. Harry
EveryoneWe chose this scene cause it contains loads of sound effects and it is personally our favorite scene of the film!
1. Space JamBy Plunkett, Teddy Boy and Roar
2. Video Cliphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5qLMuXylgU
3. Information on the movie/ clipDirected by Joe PytkaSpace Jam was released in the year 1996
4. Diegetic SoundsWater splashing from the water bottle, gulping,cheering from the crowd, air horns from the crowd,motorbike, basketball net/ the basketball bouncing,TNT string burning, explosion, laughing, splashes ofthe paint, screaming.A big part of diegetic are taken from actual looneytunes cartoon such as the punches has a cartoonsound to it
5. Non – Diegetic SoundsLooney tunes music track taken from the cartoonseriesSpace Jam theme tuneDick Dale and His Del Tones – Miserlou (Pulp Fictionmusic)Tweety bird song
6. Ambient SoundsCheers during the game of basketball, screeching onthe floor as shoes scuff the court, Background music.This all creates the atmosphere of a real basketballmatch.
7. Recorded...Most of the clips involved in this scene where takenoff the TV show. Others were from a live recording ofa basketball game, this is to make it more realistic.Quite a lot of the time what you hear in movies isn’tactually that sound, for example rain is sometimessalt being poured onto tinfoil.
8. Sounds in post productionA lot of sound work was added because it’s a mainlyanimated film.All the sounds were added after the animation wascompleted, this way it would be easier to find soundeffects.