2. Armani Jeans Founded in 1981, Armani Jeans offers all the celebrated Italian finesse of Armanis mainline collection in a series of flattering, wearable designs. Deviating from the couture labels signature monochrome palette, Armani Jeans denim is available in a diverse array of washes to satisfy every off-duty style.ARMANI JEANS
3. Armani JeansFounded in 1981, Armani Jeans offer all the celebratedItalian finesse of Armanis mainline collection in a seriesof flattering, wearable designs.Deviating from the couture labels signaturemonochrome palette, Armani Jeans denim is available ina diverse array of washes to satisfy every off-duty style.
5. HackettHackett was established on Londons Portobello Road in1979. Sourcing vintage mens clothing, founders JeremyHackett and Ashley Lloyd Jennings began trading theircleaned and repaired finds on a market stall.
6. HACKETTOLIVER SWEENEY
7. Oliver SweeneyArriving in London at the tender age on 15, mensfootwear designer Oliver Sweeney landed his first jobafter introducing himself to the manager of a bespokeshoemakerNow famed for crafting unique footwear in classic hues,the Oliver Sweeney collection never fails to appeal tothe modern day gentleman.
8. Paul SmithDapper in dark hues and suave in suedes, tweeds andvelvets, this debonair eveningwear line from Britishdesigner Paul Smith is guaranteed to put fashion backinto formal tailoring, with its classic cuts, heritage fabricsand contemporary detailing.
9. Ralph LaurenRalph Lauren is the definitive all-American lifestylebrand. Established by designer Ralph Lauren in the1960s, the collections redefined simple preppy stylingwith clean lines, casual cuts and meticulous tailoring.
10. HUGO BOSS
11. Hugo BossWith its outstanding design and supreme attention todetail, HUGO BOSS is known for the distinctive,innovative fashion statements of its brands BOSS andHUGO.