1. How-To: ContouringCreate the perfect bronze, contoured look with Giorgio Armani International Face Designer, Thoa Tran.
2. Before & After
3. Step 1.“After priming the skin apply your concealer; there are four keyareas of the face that need extra coverage - under theeye, brow, around the nose and the chin. Buff into skin for aflawless finish.”Products used: Maestro Eraser Concealer
4. “My top tip for beautiful glowing skin is to mix one pump offoundation with one pump of shimmering Fluid Sheer Highlighterand apply with a brush.”Products used: Luminous Silk Foundation and Sheer Fluid 3Step 2.
5. “Backstage in Milan we always use brown eyeliner for contouring.Draw a line directly under the cheekbone and crosshatch beforeblending out with a brush. Illuminate with a dab of Fluid Sheer 2around the eye bone.”Products used: Waterproof Smooth Eye pencil 2 and Fluid Sheer 2Step 3.
6. “Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in sparse areas. I always draw thestrokes in the same direction as the hair growth for a naturalfinish.”Products used: Brow Defining PencilStep 4.
7. “Our Summer Palette contains this season’s key eye shades. ApplyOyster Pink all over the lid to create a soft base.”Products used: Summer PaletteStep 5.
8. “Re-use your eye pencil and trace along the upper lash line to theouter corners. Create a triangle of colour then blend out with thesponge.”Products used: Waterproof Smooth Eye Pencil 2Step 6.
9. “A coral lip gloss will give a natural flush of colour. Apply with a lipbrush for a neat finish.”Products used: Flash Lacquer Coral Shade 301Step 7.
10. “Eyes to Kill Classic Mascara will add length, volume and curlwithout weighing the lashes down. You can add multiple layerswithout clumping, so go as bold as you wish.”Products used: Eyes To Kill Classic MascaraStep 8.
11. “Finish with a sweep of bronzer along the cheeks and temples. I dothis last so I can add more or less depending on the strength of theeye and lip.”Products used: Summer PaletteStep 9.
12. Shop the look, or find the perfect luxury gift atharrods.com/beauty/how-to-contouring