1. ®EVOLUTION INTERACTIVE MARKETING By Hans SmellinckxROISOCIAL MEDIA ®EVOLUTION
2. 20 years experience founder Marketing Manager Direct & Digital ®Evolution Social Marketing ForumHANS SMELLINCKX Interactive Marketing Social Media Direct Marketing E-mail Marketing Mobile Marketing Digital Marketing Blogger Metrics, KPI’s & dashboarding Consultant & teacher ;-) @hanssmellinckx www.onlinemarketingmanager.be
3. Dream ®EVOLUTION
4. Social media types Featuring... ®EVOLUTION
5. In action...
6. Which type are you? Scary nut: don’t do social, too afraid Fancy nut: too good to be true, only fancy pages, but not possible to communicate with
7. Which type are you?  Shiny nut: we do it and look at how WE do it, but only on social of course  Stumble upnut: we’ll do 500 things without knowing what we actually are doing
8. Which type are you?  Sporty nut: let’s train, practice and execute  Train: learn how to improve your social presence  Practice: many failures make a good project  Execute: let’s do things!
9. But... No ROI, than sporty nut becomes a wrong type of nut...
10. Social reporting Beyond Facebook! ®EVOLUTION
12. Focus !  4.8 million  100,000 to 1 million  900,000  2.7 million
13. What can be reported? ®EVOLUTION
14. Reporting on the platforms Fan info (facebook) • age split: in line with your target audience • location • languages • fan growth: day by day & total growth fan page stats (facebook) • visitors / views / source • Talking about you + reach Group members (Linkedin) Followers & mentions (Twitter)
15. Reporting on the platforms
16. Engagement Interactions / amount of fans or reach
18. Sales Reporting Social sales• per source / page• per fan (CRM)• average / fan (CRM) Can you generate Sales with Facebook?
19. Beyond Facebook... Social talks• Competitor analysis • who wins in talks, you or your competitor(s) When are people talking about you • analyse the peaks (key speaking moments) Who are your brand advocates and trolls Which themes are important for your brand • Story telling
20. More than 300,000 fans E-com shops Social media (offer & banners) More than 1 million integration contacts E-mail mktUsed in DM campaigns Travel Square integration TC inspiration website
21. Photo competition Social media integrationBOZAREXHIBITION Used in DM campaigns
22. Connecting the dots CRM SOCIALWEBSITE Relevant messages DATA MINING DATA MODELLING EMAIL MOBILE
23. What the F* ?Which metrics? ®EVOLUTION
24. Don’t overspend...  Global / local organisation  Spotlight brand  One brand or multiple brands  KPI’s  Social company
25. Talk the right language
26. Keep it simple – KPI’s Sales (B2C) / leads (B2B)  Amount + € Fans / visitors  Great stats for on a golf course  vs competitors Engagement compared to competitors