Be the first to like this
Sharing best practices for understanding and preparing proposals to both federal and private foundation sources, this webinar kicks off a professional development series designed to provide insights …
Sharing best practices for understanding and preparing proposals to both federal and private foundation sources, this webinar kicks off a professional development series designed to provide insights into the grantseeking process. During this webinar, Hanover Research Grants Consultants will offer practical tips for proposal planning and production, from project design to communication with funders. You will gain a big picture perspective on how to pitch your innovative project to both federal and foundation competitions.
What You'll Learn:
• An introduction to grant proposal production for public and private funders
• A basic understanding of how to tailor your proposal to different kinds of funders
• Common priorities and expectations of funders
• Effective strategies for communicating with funders
• Elements of effective project planning and design with proposal production in mind
Who Should Attend:
• Grants and development professionals looking to better understand the basics of federal and foundation grant writing
• Staff members who are involved in any component of the grantseeking or grants management effort looking for an introductory or refresher presentation of best practices
• Principal investigators, grant writers, and grant management teams seeking introductory strategies to best address proposal requests
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Hanover Research is a global research and grant development firm providing solutions to higher education, K-12, healthcare organizations, hospitals, municipalities, and other non-profit organizations. We work with executives and their teams across a cost-effective partnership to help them better understand and pursue external funding in the face of increased competition for funding with government and private entities.
Call 202.559.0060 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To view the recorded webinar, open the following link http://hanoverresearch.adobeconnect.com/p2bp22holg4/
For more information on Hanover Research’s grant services, check out our capabilities at http://www.hanoverresearch.com/grants-capabilities/