Post Webinar Brief- Grant Writing Fundamentals: Positioning Your Organization for Success
This webinar shares grant writing tips, techniques, and seasoned advice from Hanover Research Grants Consultants. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to position programs for grant funding through well designed, well written, and highly competitive grant proposals.
What You'll Learn:
• Understanding funding announcements
• Writing grant narratives to address the application review criteria
• Developing SMART objectives and outcomes
• Program Budgeting
• Planning for program evaluation and sustainability
Who Should Attend:
• Grants and development professionals looking to better understand the basics of federal and foundation grant writing
• Staff members who are involved in any component of the grantseeking or grants management effort looking for an introductory or refresher presentation of best practices
• Principal investigators, grant writers, and grant management teams seeking introductory strategies to best address proposal requests
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Hanover Research is a global research and grant development firm providing solutions to higher education, K-12, healthcare organizations, hospitals, municipalities, and other non-profit organizations. We work with executives and their teams across a cost-effective partnership to help them better understand and pursue external funding in the face of increased competition for funding with government and private entities.
To view the recorded webinar, open the following link
For more information on Hanover Research’s grant services, check out our capabilities at http://www.hanoverresearch.com/grants-capabilities/