1. This Slide Show is brought to You by http:// highqualityarticles.com /
2. Mastering Hair Care For Dry Extensions Hair extensions can dry out quickly and start looking bad when they do. It can be very disappointing to get expensive hair extensions and have them look dried out right after you have them put in. No one wants to cut their brand new hair extensions. Knowing what kind of hair care works for dry extensions can keep your extensions looking better longer and lengthen the time in between when hair trims.
3. Extensions are bonded Hair extensions can be applied in a variety of different ways, Whether your extensions are bonded, sewn, fused, woven, clipped, or taped, you will quickly find that caring for hair extensions is different than caring for your own natural hair.
4. Hair Care For Dry Extensions – Shampooing Always remove all tangles from your hair and extensions before you shampoo. Use a good quality shampoo. To prevent tangling during washing, brush wet hair gently before you wash it. You should find that your hair extensions need to be washed less frequently than your natural hair. They will often stay clean and curled for days at a time.
5. Hair Care For Dry Extensions - Styling Always start brushing at the ends of your hair and work your way up to the roots. Use a soft bristle brush, brushing gently in a downward motion. Heat is your hair extensions' worst enemy: use heat sparingly. Let your hair dry naturally instead of using blow dryers or curling irons.
6. Hair Care For Dry Extensions – Sleeping Make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep to avoid tangling while you sleep. You should always wrap your hair at night before bed, or gently tie it up with a large band that will not leave a ring in you hair.
7. Hair Care For Dry Extensions – Conditioning After you shampoo, use a high quality leave-in conditioner on your extensions. Avoid shampoo and conditioners that contain alcohol – one of the most drying ingredients known to humankind. Use a clarifying shampoo once every few months to gently remove the product build-up that accumulates in your hair.
8. Hair Care For Dry Extensions – Treatments Don't ever try to perm, color, or straighten your own hair extensions.
9. Hair Care For Dry Extensions – Touchups Hair extensions are usually redone approximately every six weeks. However, you can make your hair extensions last longer by following the helpful tips published here.
10. Ask Your Stylist Always rely on the advice of a professional hair stylist and ask your stylist for his or her recommendations on shampoo, conditioner, styling tips, sleeping care, and other treatments.
11. This Slide Show is brought to You by http:// highqualityarticles.com /