1. This Slide Show is brought to You by http:// highqualityarticles.com /
2. Hair Care Travel Tips Going on the road can be disruptive to your beauty routine. First, you have to pack all your beauty products in those tiny, see-through bottles, or else check your luggage – even if you are just going on an overnight trip.
3. Arrive at your destination When you arrive at your destination, you have to deal with harsh hotel water, an unfamiliar climate, and separation from your team of stylists, aestheticians, and nail technicians. You can minimize the stress by following these hair care travel tips.
4. Hair Care Travel Tip #1 – Skip The Wash You don't need to wash your hair every day. In fact, washing your hair is stressful for your hair; it is better and healthier for your hair to be washed several times a week rather than every day.
5. Hair Care Travel Tip #2 – Pack The Dryer The good news is that most hotel rooms provide a hair dryer in the room free of charge, without your even asking. The bad news is that a hotel hair dryer sucks – no pun intended. These dryers are harsh, non-ionic dinosaurs. Bring your own ionic hair dryer with concentrating or diffusing attachments so you can style your hair on the road as well as you style it at home.
6. Hair Care Travel Tip #3 – The Updo An updo hides a multitude of hair care sins. On a three-day trip, you can go without washing your hair for the whole three days if you wear an updo on the third day.
7. Hair Care Travel Tip #4 – Add Volume While You Sleep Be sure to pack a wide, fabric-coated elastic band when you travel -- one that is wide enough not to leave a ponytail line when you take it out. Before you go to bed, bend over and brush all your hair to the crown of your head. Secure the hair with the wide elastic band, like a fountain of hair on top of your head.
8. Hair from tangling Go to bed like that. Not only will the band keep you hair from tangling while you sleep, because you can flip the pony tail to the top of the bed, but it will add volume to the roots of your hair when you remove the band in the morning.
9. Hair Care Travel Tip #5 – Hats! Never underestimate the value of a great hat. Whether you are wearing an infamous intern's beret or a Britney Spears style racing cap, whether you prefer a colorful stocking cap or a pastel pashmina wrapped glamorously around your head and neck, wearing a hat is a great way to accessorize and hide your hair at the same time.
10. This Slide Show is brought to You by http:// highqualityarticles.com /