How to Generate Sales with Content Marketing
- 1,669 views
Have you made the two big connections with content marketing? ...
Have you made the two big connections with content marketing?
The first: that starting an effective content marketing process will allow you to reach far more buyers.
The second: that to make reaching more buyers “pay off,” you need to connect your content marketing process with sales.
But how do you make an effective start? How do you create a content generation “machine?” What are the secrets to converting page views to dollars?
Our panel of experts will help you make the two big connections during a lively webinar, “How to Generate Sales with Content Marketing,” Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Katrina Busselle, Vice President of Client Services for Fisher Vista
- Jessica Miller-Merrell, Founder & Chief Blogger at Blogging4Jobs
- Nick Fishman, Chief Marketing Officer at employeescreenIQ
- Dave Weisbeck, Chief Strategy Officer at Visier Corporation
- Kevin Jorgensen, Owner of Innovative Marketing Resources
The panelists will share personal insights into their own experiences and successes with content marketing, including:
· An overview of content marketing tactics (e.g. direct email marketing, article placements, social media).
· How to use premium content (registration required) and “free” content (no registration) to generate and nurture leads.
· The importance of defined goals and realistic budgets.
· How to measure results and adjust your strategy and tactics accordingly.
Links to the recorded webinar and supporting materials available here: http://www.hrmarketer.com/home/connect.php
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views