Be the first to like this
How to build a loyal workforce?
Attracting and engaging talented employees are critical components in ensuring long term business success. In the “2012 Global Workforce Study” conducted by Towers Watson, Singaporeans are most likely to leave their firms within the next couple of years compared to their global counterparts.
The Recruitment and Retention Congress is designed to address the latest challenges in hiring and keeping the best talents. HR experts from different industries will share relevant insights and best practices on their organisations’ recruitment and retention strategies.
Key benefits of attending this event:
• Learn the new rules and tools of hiring the best talents
• Implement effective talent attraction strategies in challenging times
• Customise developmental programmes to retain talents in key positions
• Identify the key motivation factors that affect employee engagement
• Create loyalty among the Generation Y
• Design effective loyalty programmes within budget
• Engage employees amidst generational differences
Date and time: 18 October 2012, 9AM – 5PM
Venue: Grand Hyatt Hotel
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $400!