1. OpenRice – A Local Brand Created for HK PeopleAlfred TsoiCEO, JDB Holdings LimitedJune 4th, 2013
2. Have you heard about
3. ReviewInformationCommunityEateryRestaurant Comments(Collective Wisdom)Comprehensive Dining GuideDining Experience SharingLink-up Eateries with GourmetsTo provide a comprehensive, unbiased and user-friendly platformfor people to access and share dining information & experience in Asia.
5. How does collective wisdom work? Dynamic Contents Up-to-date Information Influential Power Trustworthy Industry ImprovementAdvantages of User Generated Content
6. What do people think about OpenRice?70%used OpenRice to look fordining and restaurantinformation*67%regarded OpenRice astheir favorite channel*75%agreed that OpenRice provides the mostcredible restaurants reviews*84%agreed that OpenRice has influentialrole in their choice of restaurant**Nielsen Telebus Survey 2013
7. What is the impact of online review?** 2011 CONE Online Influence Trend Tracker87%of consumers say positive reviewsonline have reinforced their decisionto purchase a product or servicerecommended to them**ReviewsReviews80%of consumers say negative reviewsonline have made them change theirmind about purchasing a product orservice recommended to them**64%of consumers search for onlinereviews before making purchasedecisions**
8. As a restaurant owner,what can I do withonline review?
9. Follow up with customers(CRM) Make your shop outstanding Respond to the reviews Monitor your online reputation Post up-to-date information Promote with special offersHow can I make use of review website?
10. Restaurant Management System- a platform to connect restaurants & customersHighlight your specialityIncrease exposureInstantinformationupdateConnect withpotential customers
11. Restaurant Management System- Change your brand’s perceptionReviews RMSDining/PurchasingRefine yourbrand statement tochange users’ perceptionRespond to complaintsConvey brand statementListen to different customers’ voicesMonitor online reviewsDefine strength and weaknessUser engagementBrand evolution
12. What’s more?
13. Relationship between RMS & TMSSearch arestaurantRead reviews orcollect word- of-mouth commentsDecisionBook arestaurantEnjoy a mealShare insocialnetworkingwebsitePost a reviewRestaurant Management System Table Management System
14. Table Management System- A new way of reservationReduce operation costAccess to target customersImprove customer service Booking record analysis& management24 x 7 available